HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Specifically formulated to support the demands of athletic men.
- Supports peak athletic performance.
- Supports metabolism and increases energy all day.
- Fills dietary nutrient gaps to support optimum health.
- Formulated with Albion Certified Chelated Minerals.
- Gentle on the stomach.
- 33 Vitamins, minerals and micronutrients.
- Powerful antioxidant formulation.
- Multi-Sport has been certified as Albion Gold Medallion supplement.
A GLANCE AT EACH INGREDIENT IN MULTISPORT FOR MEN
- Vitamin A - Improves resistance to infection and assists in the growth and repair of body tissues, including muscle.
- Vitamin C - Offers multiple antioxidant benefits, boosts immune health, and enhances collagen formation. Vitamin C has also been shown to increase fat loss and nitric oxide production.
- Vitamin D - Promotes calcium absorption in the gut and maintains adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to enable normal mineralization of bone and prevent hypocalcemic tetany. Vitamin D has other roles in the body, including modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation.
- Vitamin E - May decrease levels of creatine kinase and malondialdehyde, markers of mechanical and oxidative muscle damage. Hence, vitamin E is critical for muscle recovery.
- Vitamin K - Best known for its role in helping blood clot, or coagulate, properly. Vitamin K also plays an important role in bone health.
- Thiamin - Involved in many body functions, including nervous system and muscle function, the flow of electrolytes in and out of nerve and muscle cells, digestion, and carbohydrate metabolism
- Riboflavin - In addition to producing energy for the body, riboflavin works as an antioxidant, fighting damaging particles in the body known as free radicals.
- Niacin - Helps the body make various sex- and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands and other parts of the body. Niacin helps improve circulation and has been shown to suppress inflammation.
- Vitamin B-6 - Helps the body make several neurotransmitters, chemicals that carry signals from one nerve cell to another. It is needed for normal brain development and function and helps the body make the hormones serotonin and norepinephrine, which influence mood, and melatonin, which helps regulate the body clock.
- Folate - Crucial for proper brain function and plays an important role in mental and emotional health.
- Vitamin B12 - Maintains healthy nerve cells and helps in the production of DNA and RNA, the body's genetic material. Vitamin B12 works closely with folate to help make red blood cells and to help iron work better in the body.
- Biotin - Metabolizes carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
- Pantothenic Acid - Assists in the production of red blood cells, as well as sex- and stress-related hormones produced in the adrenal glands. Pantothenic acid is also important in maintaining a healthy digestive tract, and it helps the body use other vitamins, particularly riboflavin.
- Calcium - Critical in the maintenance of bone and protecting the skeleton from degradation, calcium is also needed in order for muscle contractions to occur.
- Iron - Component of hundreds of proteins and enzymes in the body and is an essential element for blood production. Of the single nutrients, iron deficiency is the most common in the world.
- Phosphorus - Required for every cell in the body to function properly. Involved in energy production from ATP and creatine phosphate.
- Iodine - Critical for maintaining the health of the thyroid, a gland that secretes hormones that regulate growth and development
- Magnesium - Involved in more than 300 essential metabolic reactions, including metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Zinc - Involved in cell signaling and therefore can release hormones and aid in nerve conduction.
- Selenium - Works as an antioxidant, especially when combined with vitamin E. Antioxidants like selenium help fight damaging particles in the body known as free radicals. Evidence suggests that selenium may also be critical for muscle strength.
- Copper - Necessary for the proper growth, development, and maintenance of bone, connective tissue, brain, heart, and many other body organs. Copper may also increase growth hormone production.
- Manganese - Involved in the production of testosterone and the formation of connective tissue.
- Chromium - Essential mineral that must be obtained through diet or supplementation. Chromium is involved in glucose metabolism by enhancing the function of insulin.
- Molybdenum - Required for allowing cells to produce energy within the mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cells, with the help of broken-down macronutrients.
- Potassium - Critical for nerve conduction and muscle contraction
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - Mitochondrial fatty acid that is highly involved in energy metabolism. ALA has also shown to be beneficial against various forms of oxidation and inflammation. These effects carry on to benefits that protect one from heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline with age.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine - Often used for its high antioxidant content to reduce inflammation and counter oxidative stress, it also works to bind various free radicals and poisons in the body so they can be expelled through the digestive process.
- Choline Bitartrate - Essential nutrient for brain health and synaptic plasticity. Choline improves structural integrity, signaling capacity, and the fluidity of neural membranes. It's estimated that close to 90% of the population does not get the daily recommended amount of choline.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - Enhances the effects of vitamin C and provides a powerful defense against oxidative stress. Studies have shown benefits of the citrus bioflavonoids on capillary permeability and blood flow.
- Inositol - Molecule structurally similar to glucose; heavily involved in cellular signaling. It is effective in treating insulin resistance and reducing symptoms of anxiety.
- Silica - Important in bone and collagen formation and may improve hair and nail health, as well as prevent cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- Boron - Assists in maintaining healthy bones and mental function. Research also suggests boron can increase levels of free testosterone.
- Vanadium - May promote the effects of insulin, which can help increase muscle growth and fat loss.
MultiSport for Men 120 Vegetable Capsules
Suggested Use: Take 4 capsules daily with meals. For best results, split into 2 doses and take 2 capsules twice daily with meals (ex: breakfast and dinner). Splitting your doses throughout the day will improve bioavailability and ensure essential micronutrients are available at critical times.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under 18 years of age, if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s), and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Important Notice - This site does not provide healthcare advice. Consult your physician before starting any nutritional supplement program.